Summer time looming is definitely motivation to make sure your arms look sexy and toned. Feel confident while wearing tank tops, halter tops and bathing suits. Follow the workout below and you will be on your way!!
Perfect Arm Program:
- 10 pushups
- 21's Bicep Curls (7 full bicep curls, 7 curls 1/2 way up, 7 bull bicep curls)
- 10 Shoulder Presses
- 10 Tricep Dips
- Sit on a chair with hands next to you, slide butt off of the chair leaving hands in place, bend your elbows to 90 degrees while lowering your butt towards the floor (without touching). Use your triceps to push you back up with arms straight - this is 1 tricep dip.
- 15 standing Back Rows:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart. With dumbbells in hands, bend forward from the waist holding the abdominals in and keeping your back straight. Make sure your shoulders are back and down (not up by your ears) with arms extended out and down towards the floor. Focus on using your back muscles as you bring your elbows up (like trying to elbow someone behind you) then extend your arms back towards the floor - this is 1 row.
- 15 Lateral Shoulder Raises:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart. With dumbbells in hands by your side (palms face in towards your thighs. Focus on using your shoulders and raise your arms up and out to the side (making a "T") with your palms facing the floor - that is 1 shoulder raise.
- 10 Pushups
- 15 Tricep Extensions:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart. With dumbbells in hands, bend over from the waist keeping the back straight and shoulders down. Keeping the arms pressed to your side, straighten the arms from the elbow until extended straight behind you. Return arms to the start position - this is 1 extension.
Repeat this program 3 times. These exercises would go great with your favorite cardio workout!