Sunday, April 22, 2012

Please share your fitness goals for this week!



Setting realistic goals is key to making any kind of lifestyle change. We tend to set lofty goals for ourselves when we realize that a change is necessary in our lives.  Setting unrealistic goals is a recipe for failure.  Increase your chances of success by setting smaller more realistic goals.  Accomplishing these small goals from week to week is a good way to make healthy habits.


This week I'm working on getting at least 4 days of cardio in, eating 3 servings of green leafy vegetables and getting 7 hours of sleep a night.  The sleep will be the hardest part for me - lol! Let me know what you're working on this week so we can support each other!



2 comments:

  1. hmmm. I like this weeks goals. i will also go for 4 cardio sessions, one of which to be a run. Stretch for 15 min 4x this week. One large serving of vegetables once each day. I used to eat oatmeal every day, but got lazy about cooking it but I do have a box of steelcut oats so i want to see if I can eat that for breakfast three times this week......but with no adds, just plain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great goals!! Steel cut oats are the best but I can't do plain -lol! Blueberries and strawberries are my favorite topping :) Check back to let me know how your week is going!

      Delete